Thunderbird Wire Wheels
Show-quality Thunderbird Wire Wheels
- PLEASE CALL TO ORDER - Our wheels are in production but due to high demand, labor and parts shortages are currently not in stock.
- You may purchase our wheels with a down-payment with the balance due upon completion. Thank you.
- America's favorite wire wheels since 1974
- As used on America's top Thunderbird show cars
- Copper-Nickel-Chrome, show-quality chrome plating.
- 14 and 15 inch diameters.
- 56 Spokes
- Tube-type. Requires inner-tubes which are available at extra cost.
- Correct fitments that clear fender skirts.
- All chrome-plated steel parts
- Includes 3-Bladed, steel spinner caps included. Black, red, blue and chrome emblems.
- Information Links:
- Please click here for a comparison of chrome and stainless steel spokes and nipples.
- Please click here to view our industry best limited warranty
- Please click here to see our Customer's Car Show. (Actual Truespoke Customers)
- Disc brake kits are also available.
- Wheel and white wall tire packages may also be ordered.
- Frequently asked questions
Wire Wheels and tires are Available for the following years:1955-1956 - Size: 15 X 5 (Tire Sizes:Bias-Ply: 6.70-15 - Radial: P205/75R15)
1957- Size: 14 X 5.5 (Tire Sizes: Bias-Ply: 7.50-14 - Radial: P205/75R14)
1958-1963 - Size: 14 X 5.5 (Tire Sizes: Bias-Ply: 8.00-14 - Radial: P215/75R14)
1964- Size: 15 X 6 (Tire Sizes: Bias-Ply: 7.10-15 - Radial: P215/75R15)
1965-1966- Size: 15 X 6 (Tire Sizes: Bias-Ply: 8.15-15 - Radial: P215/75R15)
1967 - Size: 15 X 6 (Tire Sizes: Bias-Ply: 8.45-15 - Radial: P215/75R15)
Post 1967- Please call for your application