American Classic Low Profile White Wall Tires
- American Classic Tire Details
- Construction: Polyester cord with steel belts
- All American Classic radials are tubeless
- All sizes are both DOT and ECE marked. ECE is the certification for the European market.
- UTQG: Treadwear: 540. Traction B, represents the tire's ability to stop on wet pavement. Temperature: B, represents the tire's resistance to the generation of heat and its ability to dissipate heat.
- Approximate mileage: 45,000. Note: this is an estimate, not a warranty.
- Recommended PSI: 35 PSI. Low air pressure can cause the sidewall to crack or lead to tire failure.
- Mounting/Balancing Recommendations: Static balance with the weights on the inside of the tire only in order to protect the soft whitewall. This also gives a more pleasing appearance. Recommend the use of lug centric balancing over hub centric. Due to the cosmetic whitewall insert these tires may take 3 to 5 ounces to balance, this is normal.
- Made in the USA. The whitewalls, redlines and goldlines are molded into the tire, not added on after the tires are made.
- Caution: When converting a bias to a radial, the 75 series will be closer to the 80 series bias size. The 70 series may rub in in some applications, especially with fender skirts.
- All listed measurements are non-scientific and may change with different rim widths.
- Never mix bias and radials on the same vehicle because the vehicle may steer uncontrollably.
- Old rims can often be out-of-round and should be carefully checked before mounting.
- Older rims designed for bias-ply tires may crack if used with modern radials, as the radial places more stress on the wheel.
Not for Sale